|Crispy Corn Taco Shell||72 each|
|JTM Beef Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Lettuce||2.25 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.3 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.25 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 36
1. Heat JTM Beef Taco Meat (HACCP 135°F or higher) and hold hot (HACCP 135°F or higher.)
2. Heat taco shells.
3. Portion 1.09 oz. by weight or a #24 scoop by volume of taco filling in taco shell.
4. Sprinkle 0.25 oz. of shredded lettuce over taco.
5. Sprinkle a #70 scoop of shredded cheese blend over lettuce.
6. Portion 0.5 oz. by weight or a #50 scoop of diced tomatoes over cheese.
7. Ladle #60 scoop of salsa over tomatoes and serve (2 tacos.)
- Yields 36 servings in total
- Two tacos equals one serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
-Add sour cream to make a supreme taco.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.