|Hot Water||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||4.0 oz.|
|WGR Penne Pasta (Dry)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 24
1. Begin by pouring thawed alfredo sauce into a 2" deep full sized SS insert.
2. Add hot water and blend well.
3. Add dry pasta and blend well.
4. Bake covered in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and stir well to blend sauce and pasta.
6. Cover again and finish in oven for remaining 15-20 minutes.
- Yields 24 servings in total
- 6.83 oz. serving by weight or 7/8 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
-Buttered bread crumbs or cracker crumbs to create a crunchy topping
-Primavera - add 2.0 lbs. of vegetable blend
-Chicken Divan (add 2.0 lbs. diced chicken + 1.0 lb. blanched broccoli florets.)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.