|Hot Water (9 Cups)||72 oz.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Fajita Chicken Strips (100117)||3.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||10 oz.|
|USDA WGR Rotini Pasta (Dry) (110504)||3.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 54
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 350°F.
2. Lighty spray bottom and sides of SS 4'' deep hotel pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray.
3. Heat JTM Cheese sauce for 20 minutes in steamer or water bath to thaw contents
1. Cut open bag of thawed JTM Alfredo Sauce and place in the center of pan.
2. Add hot tap water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whisk.
3. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
4. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven (350°F).
5. Remove from oven after 20 minutes and blend in chicken fajita meat and mozzarella cheese.
6. Cover and place back into oven for an additional 15-20 minutes to heat chicken thoroughly and pasta reaches al dente point.
Note: Product should reach a minimum temperature of 145°F for 15 seconds (HACCP - Critical Control Point)
*Note: for best results thaw chicken overnite under refrigeration (40°F or below - HACCP Critical Control Point) before adding to hot pasta.
- Yields 54 servings in total
- 4.93 oz. serving by weight or 2/3 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.