|Brown Sugar||1.0 lb.|
|Diced Onions||3.25 lbs.|
|Diced Red Peppers||3.50 lbs.|
|JTM Asian Base Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Pineapple Chunks (Drained)||2.0 lbs.|
|Pineapple Juice||32 oz.|
|Red Wine Vinegar||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||40 cups|
|USDA Diced Chicken (100101)||10 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Heat diced chicken on a griddle or oven (on a sheet pan) to get the product up to temp (HACCP - 135°F for 15 seconds.) Hold hot (HACCP - 140°F or higher) until ready to serve.
2. Combine pineapple chunks with bell peppers & onions and roast (375°F for 15 minutes) Hold hot (HACCP - 140°F or higher) until ready to serve.
3. Combine JTM Asian Base Sauce with ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar, & red wine vinegar. Simmer for approximately 20 minutes to fully develop flavors.
4. When ready to serve combine diced chicken, vegetables, and sauce, then blend thoroughly.
5. Portion 5.65 oz. of stir fry medley over 1/2 cup cooked brown rice.
- Yields 80 servings in total
- 5.65 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1/2 cup Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.