|JTM Taco Meat||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Lettuce||2.25 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.15 lbs.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||36 each|
|WGR Flaming Doritos/Cheetos||1.25 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 36
1. Heat JTM Taco Meat (HACCP- 135°F for 15 seconds) and hold hot (135°F or higher.)
To assemble wrap:
1. Begin by warming tortilla in warmer, on griddle, or tortilla press.
2. Portion 2.17 oz. by weight or a #16 scoop by volume of taco meat in lower half of the tortilla.
3. Add 1.0 oz. by weight or 1/4 cup by volume of shredded lettuce.
4. Add 1.0 oz. or a #30 scoop of shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Add 1.0 oz. or a #30 scoop of salsa.
6. Top with 1.0 oz. or a #30 scoop of ranch dressing.
7. Sprinkle with 0.5 oz. of crushed flaming Doritos or Cheetos.
8. Roll over the bottom of the tortilla and wrap tightly.
9. Serve immediately for best quality.
- Yields 36 servings in total
- One taco loco wrap equals one serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
*Optional: Add ranch dressing (2.5 lbs. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.