|JTM Taco Meat||5 lbs|
|Lime Juice||2 oz|
|Minced Cilantro||2 T|
|Refried Beans/Black Beans||40 oz|
|Rich's Bolillo Roll||40 each|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||20 oz|
|Sour Cream||32 oz|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 40
1. Heat JTM taco meat (CCP-135°F for 15 seconds) and hold hot (135°F or higher.)
2. Heat beans (CCP - 165*F for 15 seconds) and hold hot (135°F or higher.)
3. Bake Bolillo Rolls according to mfr instructions.
To assemble Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream:
1. Combine sour cream with cilantro and lime juice.
2. Season to taste with Salt & Pepper.
3. Reserve until service.
To assemble torta sandwich:
1. Spread 1 oz. of beans evenly on heel of roll.
2. Top with 2 oz. of taco meat
3. Sporinkle with 1/2 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Spread 3/4 oz. of cilantro-lime sour cream on crown of roll and place on top of torta sandwich.
5. Griddle sandwich at 325°F until cheese is melted and roll is cripy.