|Diced Onions||12 oz.|
|JTM IQF Beef Crumbles||10 lbs.|
|Taco Seasoning (No Salt)||16 oz.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||42 oz.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100327)||12 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 80
1. Preheat skillet or heavy guage stock pot.
2. Add crumble creations and onions and heat until onions are translucent.
3. Add seasoning & tomatoes and blend well.
4. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour stirring periodically to allow flaviors to fully develop.
- Yields 80 servings in total
- 3.49 oz. serving by weight or 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.