|Dry Penne Pasta||24 oz.|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||4.0 oz.|
|JTM Spaghetti Meat Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Large Pasteurized Eggs||4 each|
|Ricotta Cheese||8.0 oz.|
|Roasted Vegetable Medley (#2.5 Can)||29 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Mozarella Cheese (100021)||9.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 25
Thaw JTM Meat Sauce under refrigeration two days prior to preparation
To prepare casserole dish:
1. Pour contents of meat sauce into a 2" full size insert.
2. Add dry pasta and water and mix well.
3. Cover with lid or aluminum foil and place in a 325°F oven for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and stir contents well.
5. Add the blended ricotta cheese mixture (ricotta, whipped eggs, and parmesan) along with the roasted vegetables and mix well.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Recover and place back into oven for an an additional 15 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Yields 25 servings in total
- 7.76 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup Other vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.