|JTM Pork BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||40 each|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 20
1. Heat JTM Pulled Pork BBQ to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Steam tortillas.
3. Portion 2.0 oz. of pulled pork on each tortilla.
4. Place 0.5 oz. of cole slaw on each taco.
5. Fold in half
- Yields 20 servings in total
- 2 Tacos per serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.0 Other vegetable servings + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
-1/4 oz. sour cream
-1/4 oz. pico de gallo (22 oz. USDA 100330 = 1/8 cup R/O vegetable serving)
-Cole slaw (1.25 lbs. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.