|Diced Onions||22 oz.|
|Garlic Powder||1/4 C|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM IQF Beef Crumbles||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Marinara Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||42 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||14 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||68 each|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 68
1. Heat JTM IQF Beef Crumbles (HACCP 165°F or higher).
2. Add 16 oz. of water, 24 oz. of JTM Marinara Sauce, fresh diced onions, diced tomatoes, and garlic powder. Heat until temp reaches 165°F.
3. Heat JTM Alfredo Sauce (HACCP 165°F or higher) and hold hot.
1. Portion 2.0 oz. by weight or 1/4 cup by volume of beef crumbles mixture in each tortilla and roll leaving ends open.
2. Ladle 24 oz. each of marinara sauce in the bottom of 2 full size pans and spread evenly.
3. Place rolled enchiladas in the pan. (2 rows of 17 enchiladas in each pan)
4. Ladle 40 oz. of alfredo sauce over top enchiladas evenly in each pan.
5. Sprinkle 7.0 oz. of shredded mozzarella over enchiladas in each pan.
-Serve 1 enchilada (approximately 6.44 oz. by weight) to provide = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Garnish with 4.0 oz. of diced fresh tomatoes and parsley flakes
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.