|BBQ Sauce (1/2 Cup)||4.0 oz.|
|Brown Sugar (1 Cup)||8.0 oz.|
|JTM IQF Beef Crumbles||5.0 lbs.|
|Medium Onion Diced||13 oz.|
|Medium Red Pepper Diced||14 oz.|
|Red Wine Vinegar (1/4 Cup)||2.0 oz.|
|Steak Seasoning Blend||2.0 oz.|
|USDA Tomato Paste (100327)||6.0 oz.|
|USDA Tomato Sauce (100334)||24 oz.|
|WGR Round Buns||40 each|
|Worcestershire Sauce (1/4 Cup)||2.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 40
1. Heat JTM IQF Beef Crumble mix.
2. Combine steak seasoning with brown suagr.
3. Add seasoning to crumbles and heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add onions and peppers and continue to cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Add vinegar, worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, and tomato paste and simmer for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Yields 40 servings in total
- 3.88 oz. serving by weight or 1/2 cup (#8 scoop) by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.