|JTM RF Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Onion Diced||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||12.5 cups|
|USDA Sauted Mushrooms (110421)||16 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Steamed Broccoli (110282)||28 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 25
1. Heat JTM RF Cheese Sauce to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Cook rice (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot.
3. Steam broccoli. Saute mushrooms and onions.
4. Combine all ingrdients in a casserole dish with pan releasae
5. Sprinkle 8.0 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese on top and bake in a 350*F oven 10 to 12 min.
6. Serve 5.6 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup casserole with 1/2 cup brown rice.
- Yields 25 servings in total
- 5.6 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume served with 1/2 cup brown rice.
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.