|Fritos or Corn Chips (Individual Bags)||75 each|
|JTM Beef Taco Meat||10 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 75
1. Heat JTM Beef Taco Meat and JTM Queso Blanco to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Open bag of Fritos or corn chips.
3. Ladle 1.06 oz. by weight or a #30 scoop by volume of queso over chips.
4. Place 2.13 oz. by weight or a #16 scoop by volume of beef taco meat over queso sauce and serve.
5. Top with 1.08 oz. by weight or a #30 scoop of salasa.
- Yields 75 servings in total
- One walking taco equals one serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
0.5 oz. shredded lettuce
0.25 oz. shredded cheese
0.25 oz. sour cream
0.25 oz. sliced olives or sliced jalapenos
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.