|JTM IQF Seasoned Beef Tips||8.0 lbs.|
|Taco Seasoning||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||16 oz.|
|USDA Diced Sweet Potatoes (100353)||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA Frozen Corn (100313)||12 oz.|
|USDA Pinto Beans (1000365)||16 oz.|
Prep Time: 25 min. Yields: 27
1. Heat JTM/Culinary Seasoned Beef according to instructions to an internal temperature of 145*F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 140*F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service. (approximately 45 min. to 1 hr.)
2. Steam whole kernel corn.
3. Heat diced sweet potatoes, black beans, and pinto beans according to operational heating instructions.
4. Add taco seasoning and water to beef tips and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add remaining ingredients (diced sweet potates, corn, and beans) to seasoned beef tips.
- Yields 27 servings in total
- 7.41 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.